Did You Know?
Dis-ease… starts at the cellular level.
Block Therapy… feeds and heals the cells.
When moving hurts and dis-ease sets in… Block Therapy can help.
The ABC’s of Block Therapy
Whether you are beginning the ABC’s, Do-Re-Me, dis-ease, or anything else, something will happen.
ABC’s… will start you reading.
Do-Re-Me… will start you singing.
Dis-ease… will start at the cellular level.
So what will happen if you start Block Therapy?
Block Therapy… will start realigning your spine and addressing the dis-ease!
The ABC’s of Block Therapy are all about Therapy, Exercise & Meditation
Here’s More About Block Therapy… Did You Know?
- Almost anyone can do Block Therapy, there are no age restrictions. However, Block Therapy is not advised for people who have any advanced, serious medical conditions. Similarly, if you are pregnant, have surgical mesh, spinal metal rods or advanced osteoporosis, then participation in Block Therapy is not for you.
- Block Therapy is new in the Health and Wellness field. It can bring about amazing results when practiced in a consistent and safe way and is recommended because our bodies are subject to the pull of gravity.
- Cedar is used to make a therapeutic tool called the Block Buddy. (Wood was chosen because it has a similar density to bone.) You position this block in various places on your body and lie on it for 3-5 minutes.
- Diaphragmatic breathing is the first thing you will learn and this will bring as much as 600% more oxygen into your body. Increasing oxygen and blood flow while lying on the Block, will lead to an improvement in the alignment of your spine. That’s because the fascia in your body decompresses, and this makes you better able to maintain proper posture. In addition to that, decompression of fascia can correct, ease and often heal many other problems in the body.
- Employing the help of gravity and body weight, the Block sinks deeply into the tissue. This pressure heats up the tissue, resulting in increased blood and oxygen flow to the area. When unhealthy restrictions are released, healing begins because blood and oxygen now flow into previously sealed areas.
- Fascia is found throughout the body. If this fascial tissue is compressed, doing Block Therapy will help it to decompress it. Fascial release can lead to increased flexibility, greater freedom of movement and less pain. The end result is better overall health and wellness.
- Gravity is a force that constantly pulls us down to earth. Over time, this steady gravitational pull causes the ribcage to literally collapse into the core of the body. As the core collapses, the rest of the body is stressed. The fascia becomes compressed and the ribs can actually seal together. Furthermore, they are held out of alignment by a force of up to 2000 pounds per square inch! Tissue in the legs and arms migrates out of alignment. We develop computer postures; we hyperextend at the knees; our heads jut forward.
- Healing happens when heat and pressure are applied. Here’s where the Block Buddy comes in. We use it to decompress the fascia in order to lift up the ribcage. This will restore proper alignment. When the spaces between the ribs are restored, the ribcage can become flexible again.
- Improving our quality of life is important! Imagine how easily we’d carry on our daily tasks if we had no restrictions, no painful grinding in our joints! Imagine what it would be like if our movements flowed like when we were children. Interesting, isn’t it?
- Limitations develop and they get in the way. Our bodies, originally designed to move in a lively way, begin to slow down. Chronic conditions manifest, and we develop areas of inflammation. Best described, this is a long-term, downward spiral.
- Movement is not supposed to be painful. The body was designed to move fluidly with much energy and momentum. To move with ease is to experience a state of being comfortable, but when movement is painful, we experience ‘dis-ease’. So, how do you move? With ease or dis-ease?
- Now here is the good news. People who do Block Therapy have enjoyed many positive benefits such as:
- Improved posture
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Improved range of motion, flexibility & strength
- Reduced cellulite/li>
- Reduced varicose veins
- Healthier skin & hair
- Reduced stress & anxiety
- Natural facelift
- Improved digestion & elimination
- Pain relief
- Release of toxins
- Accelerated healing
- Relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Relief from arthritis
- Relief from asthma & allergies